At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision transforming patients lives through oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Bristol Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to a single Mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. We are building our talent pipeline in Oncology Sales and are looking for smart, professional and passionate people, such as you, who want to make a difference in the lives of patients. As part of our Oncology Sales team, you will be part of a growing and dynamic sales organization that has a strong heritage and continues to be at the forefront of bringing new and innovative cancer therapies to the market, such as immunotherapies in multiple tumor types. Our Oncology pipeline is one of the best in the industry and having an elite sales team in place is critical to our success. As a member of the Oncology sales team, you will be among the best in your profession and have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people. Bristol Myers Squibb takes a vested interest in developing our people for not only today, but for the long term. We are looking to hire our future leaders and help you reach your potential while building a career that makes you proud. Please consider this opportunity to learn about Bristol Myers Squibb and join a stellar team of people who share your goal of changing survival expectations for cancer patients and their families.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: A LEADER IN THE COMMUNITY SETTING
The Community Product Specialist builds and maintains strong professional relationships with community-based physicians/HCPs in private practice, medical groups practices, office staff and others in the patient care continuum. The Community Product Specialist is a business leader who represents the integrity of the company by providing approved disease and product information and resources to key decision makers and stakeholders within the oncology community practice setting.
WHO DO YOU WORK WITH:
The Community Product Specialist reports to the District Business Manager and works collaboratively across a matrix sales organization to appropriately address customer needs and ensure that we deliver on our sales targets and our objective of demonstrating value among our customers.
WHAT ARE THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets.
* Develops and implements robust territory business plans centered on performance.
* Develops strong, long-term relationships with customers in all assigned accounts.
* Represents brands and resources in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective
manner; helping external customers understand the benefits and use of products for appropriate patients.
* Demonstrates thorough understanding of disease states, BMS brands and relevant competitor products.
* Demonstrates highly effective territory management and exemplary selling competencies.
* Fosters team effectiveness and accomplishments of shared goals by sharing knowledge, experience and information.
* Monitors operating costs and compliance with territory budget.
* Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of BMS.
WE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE WE LOOK FOR IN A CANDIDATE:
* Bachelors degree or equivalent with minimum of 5 years of Pharmaceutical Sales Representative experience required, with 3 years in a Specialty Sales role preferred.
* Oncology experience is preferred (but not required); experience selling in Lung, Hematology or other Oncology specialty marketplace experience a plus.
* Demonstrated strong capability in account management skill-sets, superior selling competencies and proven sales performance track record of meeting or exceeding goals.
* Demonstrated strong business analytics to understand and analyze business and market drivers, and develop, execute and adjust business plans.
* Demonstrated skills at building and maintaining professional relationships with key customers, office staff and others in the customer influence network.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively in matrix teams (teamwork mindset and skill-sets essential).
* Demonstrated track record of developing self to drive and enhance performance.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Apply For This Job: Oncology Senior Community Product Specialist