Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading supplier of products for North America's building and landscaping markets. Its products include concrete masonry and hardscapes, packaged cement mixes, packaged lawn and garden products and composite decking products that are sold through a variety of channels. Oldcastle APG is the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands including Belgard Hardscapes, Echelon masonry products, Sakrete bagged dry-mixes, Anchor Wall Systems, MoistureShield composite decking, among others. With over 195 operating locations and 6,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces. Oldcastle APG is a U.S. subsidiary of CRH plc., a leading global diversified building materials group.
The Pricing Analyst will conduct analysis, support performance reviews, assist with pricing project management, and track results associated with APG's strategic pricing effort. The role is well suited for driven, analytical problem solvers.
- Use data and analytics to assess impact and understand the drivers of business performance
- Regularly assess data inputs to pricing model
- Review price guidance and assist operating companies in its interpretation
- Engage with regional and company leadership to conduct customized analytical reviews on business performance and help derive insights
- Communicate insights and recommendations to managers. Able to distill complex concepts and metrics into digestible concepts and explain them to general audiences.
- Work with the Strategic Pricing manager in the rollout and sustainment phases of APG's pricing project
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Expert with analytic tools to include Excel, VBA, SQL, and Tableau.
- Exposure to Zilliant (or similar pricing model)
- Distinctive analytical and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Comfort managing multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve creatively
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Architectural, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Apply For This Job: Pricing Analyst Atlanta, GA