Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting.
We navigate our clients digital transformations in 45 countries across the
world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps
prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile
digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer
delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world s largest enterprises
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be a technology professional adding
value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create
detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and
independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You
will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the
industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet
our clients business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where
teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and
diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Atlanta, GA
* This position may require 80% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited
institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in
the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* 2+ years of experience with Information Technology
* 2+ years of experience in Ab Initio
* 2+ years of experience in software development life cycle
* 2+ years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development
and maintenance projects
* 1+ year of experience in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling and
Modeling of Unstructured Data
* Good experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects,
especially in data warehouse and mart developments
* Good understanding of Data integration and Data Quality
* Good expertise in impact analysis due to changes or issues
* Experience in preparing test scripts and test cases to validate data and
maintaining data quality
* Strong understanding and hands-on programming/scripting experience skills
* Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for
complex warehouses/marts. Knowledge of large data sets and experience
with performance tuning and troubleshooting
* Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and
solve complex problems
* CI / CD exposure
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
* Analytical skills
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods
of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions.
We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging
business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and
thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine
strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/
State / Region / Province
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Apply For This Job: Ab Initio Developer