| Quick Search:
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to serve as a founding member of our new
Cloud Engineering team at Fleetcor. The Cloud Engineering team is part of a
new, centralized, shared-services organization. The shared-services
organization collaborates with the global Fleetcor business groups to design
and implement new enterprise systems and products for improved operational
Now s a great time to join a team embarking on transformation.
* Always make security the top priority
* Automate what should be automated
* Build high availability (HA), cloud-native applications
* Deliver solutions in Go (Golang), Node.js, and Python
* Develop automated tests and CI/CD pipelines. We are a GitLab and Ansible
* Troubleshoot and fix issues
* Share on-call responsibility
* Develop a deep understanding of KPI s that affect each line of busine
* Define and document processes and analyses
The Ideal Candidate
* 4+ years experience in software engineering
* 1+ years AWS experience
* 1+ years designing and scaling Docker workloads in production
* AWS Cloud Practitioner certification
* Experience building micro-service systems
* Experience with open-source platforms and technologies
* Understanding of distributed computing principles
* Expertise in a compiled language such as Go, Rust, Java
* Knowledge of cloud architecture patterns and strategies including SaaS,
PaaS, Security, Compute, Storage, and Messaging
* Understanding of relational and non-relational databases
* Knowledge of industry trends and relevant application technologies
* Adept at mastering new technology, processes and software applications
* Dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction, persistent about
achieving project goals
* Interpersonal skills that demonstrate collaboration, facilitation,
influencing and negotiating
* Experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
AWS Developer Certification
Experience with the GitLab DevOps Lifecycle
Experience with Lambda functions
Machine Learning experience, AWS SageMaker
Experience with designing and implementing multi-tenant SaaS systems
Proven ability to work in a global, multicultural environment
B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
Financial Service or Bank experience
If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED
company, look no further!
* Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter
when you are hired during the month!
* Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30)
days on the job: no more waiting until you ve been with the company f
* Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over
year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
* Fun environment with contests and prizes!
* Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
* Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
* An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
* Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and
* Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
* Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
About The Company
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE:FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial
payment solutions. The Company helps businesses of all sizes better control,
simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general
payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides
affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves
businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and
Australasia. For more information, please visit .
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR
generates more than $2.25 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and
Comdata. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR Enjoys Global Recognition Including
* Forbes Global Growth Champion FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest
growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
* Forbes World s Most innovative Companies FLEETCOR has made thi
prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
* Fortune 1000 Company FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the
new rankings of the largest companies in America, rising 92 spots to #896
* S&P 500 In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of t
500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation,
execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to thrive
grow thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness
initiatives allowing each individual to create a balance between profession
goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process,
please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the
nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation
will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries
concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and
pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency .
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Apply For This Job: Cloud Engineer