| Quick Search:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise
provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is
headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a
trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Digital Banking is a division of NCR and is a leading Cloud based solution of
online and mobile banking software to financial institutions in the United
States. With over 650 financial institutions and 14 million end users we have
the ability to affect change in the everyday lives of consumer. Consumers use
our products daily and our mobile products are loved, evidenced by a 4.7+ stars
rating in the app stores which is powered by the API s our team creates. If
you are looking for a place to make a difference and have fun doing it, NCR is
the place for you.
NCR is looking for a highly talented Mobile Software Engineer to develop cross
platform mobile applications for its Digital Banking division. You will be
responsible for full life cycle development using mobile development frameworks
& technologies in Agile environment.
What working on this team is like
* We own everything about our services from concept through to operations.
* We ship incrementally and often; once we merge code we normally want to
ship it straight away.
* We own our process and we're free to improve on it.
* We emphasize quality above all else.
* We automate everything.
How do you know if you are right for this job?
* You thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on delivering production
code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques, tools and
* You have built high performance, highly responsive mobile applications at
cloud scale to help your fellow development teams build exciting new
* You understand the value of quality and continuous delivery, and want to
help teams release frequently and often to production, with high quality.
* You have the ability to tackle complex production problems in high volume
complex multi-tiered enterprise systems.
* You have a strong desire to continually learn new technologies, tools,
and methodologies, including those out of your comfort zone.
* BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or
* 4+ Years of experience in mobile software development.
* Expert in analyzing, designing, implementing and troubleshooting mobile
applications for highly transactional systems.
* Expert in mobile software development using Swift, Objective C, Xcode
IDE, CocoaTouch, & Git.
* Experience in cross-platform mobile software development using React
IntelliJ IDEA, Android Studio.
* Experience with REST APIs, XML & JSON.
* Experience in reactive programming.
* Experience releasing apps to Google Play store.
* Experience with AppStore submission, release process & Apple Developer
* Experience with iOS design patterns, Apple frameworks & Android
* Experience with Agile development methodology.
* Excellent communication and team player with can-do attitude.
* Deep technical knowledge of distributed architectures.
* Understanding of Google s Android design principles and interface
* Experience with test-driven development frameworks or automated testing
tools for mobile development.
* Background working on highly scalable, highly available, fault tolerant
* Experience with SAFe methodologies
* Possesses cross functional expertise to implement DevOps, CI/CD
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria
applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal
employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran
status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or
conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive
company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their
individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach
their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences
among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to
respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR
preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant
tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for
any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Apply For This Job: Mobile Software Engineer Digital Banking