Quality Improvement Project Manager
Position Purpose: Coordinate and monitor quality improvement and
organizational projects from inception to closure including National
Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and Healthcare Effectiveness
Data and Information Set (HEDIS) preparation.
* Provide functional and technical knowledge for NCQA/HEDIS across
all plan departmental staff and deliver educational sessions to
internal staff and external constituents as needed.
* Coordinate Work Plan, team and resources for HEDIS/Consumer
Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) submission
to Connector Authority and NCQA.
* Analyze data and develop presentations and materials for
committee and articles for newsletters and other educational
* Design, run, and manage the data review process to ensure
accuracy and integrity of data reports to meet regulatory and
* Coordinate and implement interventions to increase HEDIS, CAHPS
and designated health measures for the Plan.
* Adhere to NCQA standards and work with Corporate Director of
Accreditation in maintaining Plan s NCQA accreditation.
* Support the coordination of corporate compliance and external
surveys as needed.
* Monitor the creation of all project deliverables to ensure
adherence to standards including design documents, test plans and
* Support the project life cycle including requirements gathering,
creation of project plans and schedules, manage resources, support
HEDIS audit process, and facilitate project execution, deployment
* Coordinate all data pulls and ongoing data management for HEDIS
and QI project management databases for identified QI projects
with department staff and corporate contacts. Evaluate sources for
alternative data capture; assess ongoing methodology and results.
* Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting
minutes, action items, issues lists and risk management plans.
Education/Experience: Bachelor s degree in Healthcare, Business or
equivalent experience. Master's in Public Health or related field
preferred. 4+ years of quality improvement or project management
experience in managed care with advanced knowledge of HEDIS and NCQA.
Proficiency required in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint,
Excel and Access.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other
characteristic protected by applicable law.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Apply For This Job: Quality Improvement Project Manager