Closers review loan packages and create the Initial and subsequent Closing Disclosures (CDs). They coordinate with Title and Settlement agents to ensure an on-time closing and ensure data in the CD is correct.
* Requires 1-2 year of experience in preparing Initial and Final closing documents
* Request fees from settlement agent
* Prepare Prelim closing disclosure.
* Issue initial closing disclosures/ re-disclosures to client
* Review flood insurance/ flood certifications, Title commitment, ownership of deed, Loan approval, tax cert and prelim closing disclosures
* Review Power of Attorneys (POA)
* Review Cash to close
* Create closing documents and monitor required waiting periods
* Prefunding Quality Assurance (PQA)- pre closing audit prior to closing
* Deliver final closing documents
* Review final closing documents and clear to fund.
* Request wire
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* At least 1 year of relevant work experience
* Has knowledge of commonly-used mortgage concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
* Should have working knowledge with any Loan origination systems
* Should possess basic knowledge to work on MS offices tools
* Should have working knowledge with any Mortgage loan origination application. Preferably, BKFS application - Empower, MSPosing documents
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Apply For This Job: Sr Mortgage Loan Closer (Residential)