Lead Application Security Architect (Cloud/PCI)
Awesome opportunity for a Lead Security Architect to join a dynamic technology firm.
You will be the AppSec technical lead for global, enterprise-wide applications and services. You will be part of a dynamic global application security team, working directly with software architects and software engineers to lead, establish, enable, and improve the security of the software solutions developed within the company.
You will work in a fast-paced environment, helping enable teams to work in a DevSecOps model in a world of containers, automated pipelines, and rapid deployments. And you'll be instrumental in leading the implementation to secure applications and services in a cloud environment.
Align the SDLC to industry standards, including Microsoft SDL, OWASP development guides, and PII related topics such as GDPR and CCPA.
Collaborate with engineers, consultants, and management to address security risks and provide mitigation recommendations within the Secure Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
Perform proof-of-concept and proof-of-technology testing for integrating new 3rd party security products into the development and deployment processes.
Perform threat modelling, design reviews, and code reviews as part of the development life cycle.
Design and deploy state-of-art technology to meet the business needs and interface with business units regarding technical planning and application security topics.
Perform security architecture and design reviews of systems and applications.
Perform validation of security controls to insure adherence with compliance and industry best practices.
Perform hands on security testing of products and services to proactively discover risk and track them to resolution.
Consult with product teams on how to architect and implement PCI & FFIEC compliant solutions and ensuring audit compliance.
This is a direct hire position in Midtown. Excellent company culture and opportunity for career growth and advancement. We offer flexible hours, casual work environment, bonus program, 401k match, relocation assistance for out of town candidates, and excellent benefits.
* 5+ years of application security experience
* Strong application security architecture and design experience
* 3+ years experience implementing PCI compliant solutions
* Cloud experience (Azure or Google)
* Experience automating pieces of the Application Security process in software development.
* Experience with multiple development languages
* Experience securing enterprise application architectures that are highly scalable
* Consultative personality
* Excellent communication and documentation skills
* Stable job record
* 4 Year degree
* Security certifications: (CISM or CISSP or CISA or CGEIT).
* IT Governance standards (ie ISO 27001, COBIT, NIST, ITIL, OCTAVE, etc
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Apply For This Job: Lead Application Security Architect (Cloud/PCI)